P H O N E
E M A I L
Most insurances accepted. New patients always welcome!
Dr. Tyson Neill was born and raised in Friona, TX. Staying close to home he graduated from WTAMU in 2005. A year before that he married Kiri. His wife, Kiri, also has a passion for helping others and is a Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse at BSA. Together they have two sons, Trapper who is 5, and Archer who is 2.
• Bachelor of Science in Biology from WTAMU - 2005
• Bachelor of Science in Anatomy from Parker College
• Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness from Parker College
• Doctorate in Chiropractic from Parker College - 2008
• Member of Texas Chiropractic Association
• Member of American Chiropractic Association
• Members of Hillside Christian Church
Dr. Tyson Neill knew that your choice of a chiropractor is driven both by the chiropractor's competency and personality. When searching for chiropractic treatment, you need a chiropractor who is experienced, understanding and supportive. You get this caring attitude from Dr. Tyson Neill of Lone Star Family Chiropractic every day. Dr. Neill is responsive to the needs of his patients and keeps his patients informed about their health issues.